The Alpha Industrial Flatbed Series 7 Press boasts an impressive range of features including:
- PLC control system.
- Cartridge based, replaceable heating elements.
- Twin button control system ensures the operators hands are clear of the pressing area.
- Manual or automatic operating modes with auto open release system.
- Heat plate will not operate until directly aligned over the lower table.
- Fully adjustable temperature and pressure control.
- Electronic countdown timer.
- Emergency stop button that shuts off machine operation.
- Inbuilt thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to heating element should the temperature exceed 235°C +/- 15°C (455°F +/-27°F).
The large pressing area measuring 100 cm x 120 cm, with twin reciprocating sliding lower tables. This enables operators to be preparing the next item to be pressed, whilst the first table is being pressed therefore maximising productivity.
such as Sportswear, Flags, Upholstery Materials and Soft/ Hard signage applications.
The pneumatic operation means that you can easily replicate exact pressure with every press cycle and operator fatigue is kept to a minimum, resulting in improved operator output and reducing mistakes due to fatigue.
The Alpha Industrial Series 7 range has an innovative cartridge based heating element that replaces the older single continuous cast in aluminium style element. The benefit of the cartridge system is that it has multiple, individually replaceable elements, allowing replacement of just a single cartridge should the need arise.
The operator controls the pressure via a simple, fully adjustable air pressure gauge and locking air pressure control. Fully adjustable time and temperature are set via the controller and the LED display features a countdown timer.
Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
The Alpha Industrial Flatbed Series 7 Press features a PLC Controller (Programmable Logic Controller) that allows for ultimate control over heat and dwell settings, with a large LCD screen displaying all data clearly for the benefit of the operator.
The operator loads the machine via the sliding lower table. Once loaded the operator sends the loaded bed into the press and commences the pressing cycle. The second bed slides out into the loading position and enables the operator to commence preparing the next item to be pressed, whilst the first bed is being pressed.
The Alpha Industrial Flatbed Series 7 Press is pneumatically operated which allows it to achieve a maximum of 6-bar pressure. This makes it ideal for all forms of pressing work even in the most demanding high pressure environments. The pneumatic operation drastically reduces operator fatigue.