- Digital Paper Rolls to Rolls of Fabric
- Shadow Preventing Paper Seperator
- Fabric / Paper Scraper
The drum is made of ST44 drawn steel pipe and all standard models are finished with surface grinding. On request the drum surface can also be plated with either chrome or Teflon. Inside the drum is one single heating unit that consists of three pieces. The drum is filled with transfer heating oil that fills up 60% of the inner volume. The failsafe-switch mechanism helps balance the inner pressure, and will deactivate the machine should there be any issues regarding the gasses generated by heated oil so to avoid injury or damage.
The heat sensor is placed on the surface of the drum, this enables more accurate readings and provides better print results. Maximum Working Temperature and Temperature Restrictions can be easily adjusted via the Touch-Screen Panel.
All of our machines are equipped with 100% Nomex seamless industrial felt belts that are reinforced with Kevlar material in order to avoid stretching. The expected lifetime for the belt on this unit is between 3 & 5 years depending on use. In order to eliminate movement of the felt belt to either side the machine is built with an automated-felt centering mechanism. The felt tension and the felt centering system are both air-operated (Pneumatic). Should the compressor fail to supply the required air for the system, the machine halts and alerts the operator to prevent lasting damage to the belt.
- General control of the machine such as speed, temperature etc.
- Metre Counter
- Weekly Programming
- Auto- Cooling
- Touch-Screen to access various functions
- Protection Paper (Input: Pneumatic Brake System, Output: Manually Adjusted Automatic Rewind)
- Digital Paper (Input: Pneumatic Brake System Output: Manually Adjusted Automatic Rewind)
- Roll Fabric (Input: Manually Adjusted Fabric Tension System, Output: Potency Controlled Double Roll Rewind)
- Static Preventing Wire
- Remote Access Module
- Chrome or Teflon Plated Drum
- UPS Power Supply
- Automatic Rear Stripe Distribution