The all new Mimaki UJV55-320 grand format LED UV inkjet printer delivers a unique combination of high quality super wide output for volume production of banners, retail, exhibition and window graphics and other similar applications up to 3.2m wide, with the added versatility of twin-roll simultaneous printing. UJV55-320 LED UV PRINTER DELIVERS...
• Super wide format printing (up to 3.2m)
• High speed printing up to 110m2/h
• Newly developed LUS-120 high performance UV curing ink including white
• High density print mode for front/backlit applications
• Inline LED Lightbox for backlit print inspection
• MAPS, MFD1, NCU & NRS for optimal print quality & performance
• Simultaneous twin-roll print facility
• Media roll weights up to 100kg Inline led lightbox for backlit print inspection
Proofing while printing LED backlights illuminate printed media just after printing, reproducing a backlit signage application and ensuring immediate quality inspection
No need to stop the printer to check.
LED lights set in the space after print platen enabling immediate correction if errors occur
Saves time, ink and media.
Colour temperature : 7,000 Kelvin
Brightness easily adjustable.
LED lights can be removed from
the printer. HIGH 'BLOCKOUT' PERFORMANCE FOR BACKLIT SIGNAGE
A key feature of UV-curable ink is the thickness of the ink layer on the media, which enables much greater ‘blockout’ performance than other print methods. This is particularly beneficial in backlit signage applications where the ability to block out backlighting in certain areas improves overall illuminated colour performance and vibrancy. EFFICIENT AND VERSATILE TWIN-ROLL SIMULTANEOUS PRINTING
Taking advantage of the 3,200mm printing width, two media rolls can be mounted for simultaneous printing. Different print jobs (or the same print job) can be printed on two separate rolls. The user can select the preferred width separately for each roll, within a specified range (210 to 1,524mm).